INSPIRATION

How Well Can You Pay Attention? Can You Figure Out What Color Is In The Middle?

May 23, 2019 15:47

There’s never a better time to exercise your brain! In light of this, we have an exciting task for you today!

This puzzle is meant to test your ability to pay attention. Here it goes. Can you tell us what color is exactly in the middle?

While it might seem simple and quite obvious, it is easy to mistake the exact middle point if you have to do it in just 7 seconds! The clock is ticking.

Having a long attention span is not as easy as it sounds because the mind tends to wander. According to a study in Havard, the human brain concentrates for 53% of our waking hours only. The remaining 47% is used to think of something else. Luckily, you can boost your attention span.

However, before we let you in on that, have you been able to find the color in the middle?

There are 7 circles per column, and five circles per row. All you have to do is find the middle point, which is the green-colored circle!

If you didn’t get this right, you might have to improve your attention span deliberately.

Here’s how you can go about it:

1. Meditate frequently;

2. Be a fan of exercises;

VolianskyiPhoto / Shutterstock.com

3. Listen to music;

4. Stay hydrated;

5. Solve puzzles and riddles that are solved by paying attention.

Daisy Daisy / Shutterstock.com

If you enjoyed this puzzle, make sure you share it with your friends and family. It’s a great way to challenge them!

READ ALSO: Brain Teaser: Can You Figure Out What Could Be Odd In The Picture?