He Is Just Little Different! Dog Without A Nose Hopes To Find Loving Home
January 10, 2019 18:42 By Mambee
This dog has been through a lot of hardship! Even though he looks a little different, he still deserves a loving home. Sniffles was rescued from the streets of Puerto Rico, where he was attacked by bigger dogs. The Poodle and Pooch Rescue in Florida, who host the pup now, claim that Sniffles lost his nose in the street fights. Since then, he underwent three surgeries and successful rehabilitation and has no health issues now.
He is estimated to be about 12 years old, and even though his teeth look bizarre and he tends to make snoring sounds, he has a tender and friendly personality. However, he needs a home badly!
The Poodle and Pooch Rescue host senior dogs most of the time, or those who were abused and neglected by their owners. Despite people preferring to adopt young pups, there are reasons to give a home to an old doggie.
- You save their lives, by opening your hearts for them;
- You won’t be overwhelmed with their never-ending energy and attention demands, as it happens with young puppies;
- Older dogs are usually trained and well-behaved;
- They are perfect companions for lonely people, or for those who have an inactive lifestyle. But, at the same time, some of them may prefer taking a hike or playing in the park.
- On top of that, you’ll be receiving unconditional love and gratitude from a pet that will adore you!
The story of this dog without a nose melted the hearts of thousands of internet users. People kept commenting on how gladly they would offer the home to Sniffles.
oh my goodness he is the most precious baby ever!!! he deserves a home so much— liv☔️ (@luvliv_) December 26, 2018
I wish I could take him in. Our house is a rescue home. All our 7 pets are from a shelter. I wish him well and all my love.— Leo Hinojosa (@EVAUTOSTEXAS) December 26, 2018
Plenty of dogs end up in shelters for various reasons, and for every one of them the feeling of not having a human to love and be loved by is a painful experience. Giving home and love to the dogs that desperately need it means saving them from a lonely end to their lives. Let’s not be indifferent!