3-Weeks-Old Beagle Puppy Imitates His Owner In A Sweet Way
August 10, 2019 01:53 By Mambee
This cute beagle puppy can melt the hardest heart! Do you agree? The tiny creature is only 3 weeks old, but he is already willing to imitate his owner. Some people say in the comments, that he would regret encouraging him to howl, as the pups can do it all day long. But now, his “voice” is a pure sensation for our ears.
Beagles make great companions for the whole family. This breed is well known for being curious, joyful and friendly. They do not have the special body odour that most of the dogs have, do not drool and don’t shed too much fur.
Look Studio / Shutterstock.com
- They are sociable and can get along with any other pet or a human.
- They have a strong hunting instinct that makes them the explorers and adventure-seekers.
- These dogs are independent, but affectionate at the same time. They would love to snuggle on your lap.
- They are tolerant and patient, thus they make good friends for small children.
Lenkadan / Shutterstock.com
- Beagles fit for active people, as they are playful and energetic.
- They have strong health and aren’t prone to hereditary diseases.
SeventyFour / Shutterstock.com
This adorable beagle puppy is another proof why it’s worth considering them for pets! The video has reached almost 4 and a half million views, and the Internet users can’t stop admiring the pooch! Hopefully, he gave you a dose of pleasant emotions as well.