Duchess Of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Looks Unrecognizable In A Short Hairstyle
January 9, 2019 19:07 By Mambee
There are seven wonders of the world. Well, eight if you count Kate Middleton’s ever voluminous hair. She is that one woman with the perfect hair, even during the worst of weathers.
And while others tend to look like the coat of a wet dog during humid times, Kate Middleton always comes out with her hair looking more bouncy and shinier. This has made us wonder;
What is the big secret behind Kate’s ever shiny hair?
Her hairstylist, Amanda Cook Tucker, revealed to The Sun that the Duchess uses a lot of rollers and curling irons to achieve her curly looks.
Other stylists have come to the agreement that her hair is always so shiny and bouncy due to the usage of little products.
Her new trendy bob style
The Duchess is often in touch with the trendiest styles. However, she has shocked fans with her new hairdo. She had her hair cut and wore her it about an inch above her shoulders, in a faux bob, different from her middle-length hair we are used to.
The Duchess looks terrific in her hairdo, but it begs the question: Why? And what happened to all her glorious, beautiful hair? We have your answer right here;
Kate donated seven good inches of her hair to a charitable organization that makes free wigs for cancer patients. Wendy and Simon Tarplee created the Little Princess Trust as a tribute to their daughter, whom they lost to cancer. The charity has provided wigs for over 5,500 children who suffered hair loss due to cancer treatment.
Isn’t that amazing? To think there’s a happy young child - or more than one - wearing the Duchess’ beautiful hair right now. All the more amazing is the fact that the Duchess sent her hair to the charity anonymously! How thoughtful.
Achieving Kate’s faux bob
Interested in having a bob hairdo without hadving your hair cut? Here's how you can do that:
You will need:
- Light elements smoothing fluid;
- Control force firm hair hold spray;
- Elastic band;
- Bobby pins;
- A sectioning clip.
- Rub the fluid on your hair to give enough shine;
- Use the sectioning clip to part your hair from the middle down;
- Then divide your hair into three sections (left, right and back);
- Braid the back section;
- Curl the braid and pin to the back of your head using a bobby pin;
- Create a low ponytail with the side sections of your hair;
- Hold it tight with an elastic band;
- Roll the ponytail under and use bobby pins to hold it in place;
- Adjust it with your hands till the desired volume is achieved;
- Use control spray to keep the hair in place.
Voila! There you have it, just like Kate’s.
Kudos to Kate for her efforts in helping cancer patients and giving us the perfect hair goals while at it. We hope more people can learn from the Duchess’ actions!