Abandoned Dog In Need Of Urgent Care Was Rescued From The Street And Had A Major Makeover After The Grooming
January 9, 2019 14:03 By Mambee
Animals living in the streets have no one to care for them; they depend on themselves and on the kindness of strangers for their needs. Unfortunately, they usually meet an untimely end.
Vladimir Zhupanenko / Shutterstock.com
- The animal's body is in a terrible condition;
- Unnecessary fear or aggression when in contact with people;
- Confinement to small spaces;
- Lack of food, water, and shelter;
- Neglect, such as matted fur and loss of weight.
Thankfully, a Samaritan came to the rescue of this dog before something worse happened to her.
Zayna was an abandoned pup found in the streets of a community in Saskatchewan. She was rescued by WHARF, a non-profit organization that helps lost animals get the life they deserve.
After her rescue, no one could tell Zayna's sex due to all the accumulated matt and dirt on her body.
The Round Of Apaws agency came to her aid, and Zayna got a makeover from Heidi. No one could believe their eyes.
They posted before and after pictures of Zayna on their Facebook page and amazed everyone. Zayna is a 'she’, after all.
She is the most beautiful pup, so full of life and love. She is awaiting her spray and will be ready for adoption into her forever home.
Help prevent animal cruelty today
You can be the reason a poor pup out there lives to see another day, and here's how you can prevent animal cruelty:
- Look out carefully for signs of abuse;
- It is essential you know your state laws against animal cruelty;
- Spread the word on animal abuse, educate everyone on the rights of these animals;
- Join the fight for strong anti-animal cruelty laws everywhere.
Kosobu / Shutterstock.com
A big thumbs up to WHARF and every other organization out there fighting for the lives of these animals. Like Zayna, every lost animal out there can have a happy ending. You just have to do your part by watching out for signs of animal cruelty and reporting to the appropriate authorities.