39-Year-Old Woman Gave Birth To Her 10th Child And She Doesn't Plan To Stop
January 8, 2019 16:39 By Mambee
A 39-year-old woman from Ukraine welcomed her 10th baby, and it’s a boy! The doctors feared the worst when the new mom was about to deliver, but the labor had no complications and both mother and newborn felt great when they finally united.
The medical workers had all the reasons to worry. The risks of postpartum complications increase with every other pregnancy and maternal age. For women over 35 years old, they include hypertension, preterm delivery, superimposed preeclampsia, severe preeclampsia, and decreased risk for chorioamnionitis.
However, Oksana Malik didn’t plan to stop. By the time she got pregnant with the 10th baby, she had 3 grandchildren. She revealed that her older kids helped with the babies, thus it is possible to overcome any obstacles when the whole family is together.
Malik’s case is truly inspiring! According to the mom, the couple had many miscarriages, so they trusted their lives to God’s will and prepared to raise as many children as possible.
This happy family doesn’t have a single boring day! Without a doubt, the bliss of being a parent to 10 children intertwines with challenges and hardship.
Here are some tips that might be helpful if you need to cope with many kids:
1. Do pay special care about communicating with each one of them. Talking, showing physical affection, and maintaining eye contact can build a stronger bond with every kid;
Rawpixel.com / Shutterstock.com
2. Delegate your duties. If you teach your crew to help you with everyday routine, life can get so much easier;
3. Plan your errands and leisure time. It’s hard to improvise with 10 special ones;
4. Besides building a strong bond with your children, teach siblings to trust and connect with each other;
5. Try to get some time for yourself. Even though this mission might seem impossible, having time off parenting once in a while will keep your mind sane!
Antonio Guillem / Shutterstock.com
No matter how many children there are in the family, the most important skill you need is the ability to give them a decent life and the love they deserve. Being a parent is a blessing, and this mother from Ukraine proves that a child can only enrich your life with ultimate happiness!