In the whirlpool of the busy life, we may lose focus and become stressed. That's why reloading the brain seems like good for some relaxation. Solving puzzles and concentration tests may offer you a break from the routine, entertainment, and a good brain exercise.
How attentive are you? You have a chance to check it with these 4 tests. Ready to start? Try to find the hidden object as quickly as possible!
1. Can you spot a coffee bean among the candies and lollipops? If you are a sweet-tooth, it must be hard to take your eyes off them, but you have to try!
Did you succeed? If not, you will be able to check the right answer below. And now, try another test.
2. There is a grasshopper sitting among the leaves. How fast can you find it?
Green is such a relaxing color, that is why looking at this picture may calm you down and set you to a positive and relaxed mood.
3. There is another test for your eyes! Can you spot a lizard among the rocks?
Lizards must camouflage like that in order to be invisible for the predators, but we are sure it can't hide from your eyes.
4. Look closer: can you spot an odd button here? There is one that dared to be different!
If you get impatient, we are ready to show you the answers!
Do not worry, if you could not find the hidden objects. It just means, you may want to enhance your level of concentration, and there are simple tips for that:
- Keep your memory sharp by learning new things every day. It may be the new language or any new skill. The key is to train your mind just as you train your body!
- Face your distractions. We all get distracted, don't we? But it's important to recognize the factors which interrupt us and eliminate them. If you turn to social media every 10 minutes during your work, set a certain time for checking the news feed. For example, spend 5 minutes on it every hour and no more.
- Practice mindfulness. It means being totally aware of what you do and why you do it. On top of that, mindfulness presupposes focusing on your physical and emotional experience throughout the day.
We hope these attention tests made your day brighter and inspired you to train your brain regularly!