How To Prevent The Dangerous Arteriosclerosis: These 8 Natural Steps To The Clean Arteries
The cardiovascular diseases are one of the most common companions for elderly. And among them, arteriosclerosis is ranked the number one dangerous condition.
Designua / Shutterstock.com
It develops when the arteries, which deliver blood from the heart to all organs, get rigid, narrow and contaminated by fat and cholesterol. These contaminations put your health at a huge risk, as they form a plaque, which can break off and cause a blood clot. In addition, the narrow arteries do not provide your body tissues with enough blood and oxygen.
decade3d - anatomy online / Shutterstock.com
Bad habits, poor diet, and the lifestyle result in the negative changes in our body. So taking care of your arteries in advance will definitely secure you from the early development of cardiovascular diseases, and even save your life.
Experts recommend following these simple tips for preventing arteriosclerosis development:
1. Keep a balanced diet! Our nutrition is capable to harm the health, and even though it is harder to do – it can restore it as well. Focus on food that lowers the cholesterol level: oats, whole grains, beans, nuts, vegetable oils, citrus fruit, apples, soy.
Yuriy Maksymiv / Shutterstock.com
2. Stick to the fruit and veggies rich in fiber: split peas, artichokes, broccoli, brussels sprouts, blackberries, raspberries, avocado, pears.
ARTFULLY PHOTOGRAPHER / Shutterstock.com
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat, instead, pick the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
morisfoto / Shutterstock.com
4. Choose low-fat dairy products.
Alexander Prokopenko / Shutterstock.com
5. Garlic and onions – these foods contain sulfur, the powerful weapon against cholesterol. Eating garlic and onions can help you in cleansing the arteries.
MaraZe / Shutterstock.com
6. Drink tea! This tasty drink has many health benefits, one of them is reducing blood lipids that is linked to the coronary heart disease prevention.
Flexey / Shutterstock.com
7. Get more sleep. This tip is important for the overall health and for the vessel health in particular. The proper amount of sleep regulates the hormonal balance and the cholesterol level.
lenetstan / Shutterstock.com
8. Exercise. Get moving and keep your body active with any sports activity you find fun and enjoyable. It can adjust your muscles to use oxygen more efficiently. Regular exercising improves blood circulation and promotes the development of new blood vessels that form a natural bypass around obstructions (collateral vessels).
Halfpoint / Shutterstock.com
Health is precious and we must appreciate our body and treat it with respect and deep care. The arteries are the important transporting system and if it breaks, nothing in the body will function at all. That is why it is essential to keep them healthy, clean and flexible.
This article is solely for informational purposes. Do not treat yourself, and in all cases consult a certified healthcare professional before using any information presented in the article. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm that may result from using the information provided in the article.The material in this article is for informational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a certified specialist.