Wedding Photographers Share Signs By Which They Can Tell If A Marriage Will Be Unhappy And End In Divorce
May 6, 2019 16:28 By Mambee
It takes a lot of effort to make a relationship work, but it doesn't take much to break it. That is why there are many people in unhappy relationships.
Motortion Films / Shutterstock.com
Asides from these common signs, there is a tricky but interesting way that photographers can predict miserable couples.
They watch out for reactions, during the wedding, that can determine if the marriage will be a fairytale or not.
A thread on Reddit has revealed many 'behind the scene' moments of the bride and groom before the wedding.
alphaspirit / Shutterstock.com
Photographers and videographers have come together on the app to discuss their various experiences with couples.
Many of the wedding stories they shared were quite shocking. Below are some of the signs:
1. A controlling partner: One photographer described how the bride changed the theme for the photo shoot and decided that the groom should no longer participate in all his favorite things.
In conclusion, that union can't end well.
StockLite / Shutterstock.com
2. Are they engrossed in each other during the photoshoot? If not, then they are probably not as in love as they should be, which is not good for any marriage.
3. Also, the tone of the wedding vow is important to watch out for. If it sounds self-involved, then that's a big red flag.
4. Couples who engage in excess filtering of their wedding pictures, even after professionals edited them, may not last long. A relationship where they pay excess attention to physical appearance can't stand the test of time.
andreonegin / Shutterstock.com
5. A relationship where one party is always pacifying people on behalf of the other might not be a balanced one. At the end of the day, the one constantly apologizing will run out of patience and get tired.
6. The cake cutting: While some couples love smearing their cake's icing over each other, a photographer noted that when one partner forces a smear on the other, the union is likely to end in a divorce.
7. Finally, a situation where the groom or bride is mostly silent throughout the ceremony is not a good sign for the young couple.
IVASHstudio / Shutterstock.com
How to revive a dying relationship
A failed relationship is not ultimately a lost cause. There are ways you can ignite that flame once again:
1. Be committed;
2. Be prayerful;
3. Consciously choose to love your partner;
4. Befriend people with healthy relationships;
5. Prioritize your family;
6. Start from the root;
4 PM production / Shutterstock.com
7. Opt for counseling and take the guidance seriously;
8. Be open to change.
After the stories shared by the photographers, it is evident that indeed they can predict an unhappy marriage.
Nevertheless, we hope couples begin to try harder to make their marriage better rather than their wedding.