Melania Trump Is Excited About Christmas: She Talks About Her Favorite Holiday Song And Tradition
Melania Trump seemed to be quite thrilled about the Christmas festivities judging from the way she talked about the celebration and her favorite things about the yuletides.
A view of Christmas
Have you ever wondered how Christmas looked like from the White House? Wouldn't you like to know what the US President and First Lady see outside their windows when the season is upon us? Well, Melania Trump gave us a glimpse of the beautiful view.
In a picture posted on the FLOTUS Facebook page, we can see the gorgeous-looking outside of the White House. The picture was captioned: "Beautiful morning @WhiteHouse #Christmas. First#snowday2017."
It truly is a beautiful WH Christmas, right?
Melania's Christmas wishes
The First Lady recently sat with some children and answered to their questions about Christmas. Mostly, the kids asked about what she liked in relation to the holidays. Here are five things we learned about Melania from the video below:
- Her favorite Christmas song is 'O Holy Night'.
- If she could spend her holidays anywhere in the world, Melania would spend it on a deserted tropical island with her family.
- On how she spends Christmas as a family, Melania revealed that they all enjoy a dinner on Christmas Eve. Then, they attend either midnight mass or Christmas day mass the next day. Then, of course, there's the opening of presents on Christmas day.
- When it comes to meals, the First Lady prefers not to gorge on sweets, even during the holidays. According to her, her favorite things to eat are healthy foods.
- What does she want for Christmas? "Peace in the world, health, love, and kindness," she said.
The reason for the season
Clearly, the US First Lady knows exactly what the Christmas season should be all about. Spending time with family, doing what you can to spread love, and taking care of yourself health-wise are usually the best ways to truly embrace and enjoy the yuletides.