These 7 Solutions Will Make You Forget About Stinky Shoes
Stinky shoes can become an unpleasant problem that affects your self-esteem. When you take them off and cringe in embarrassment because of the odor, you might want to start searching for easy solutions. We've prepared 10 life hacks for you that will help you get rid of the bad smell and forget about embarrassment.
Jason Salmon / Shutterstock.com
1. Tea bags. Place tea bags in your shoes: it will refresh them and eliminate the odor.
2. Self-made shoe spray. It is easy to make. You need rubbing alcohol, apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil (or lemon essential oil). Mix them all together and use the spray on stinky shoes.
MemoryMan / Shutterstock.com
3. Cat litter. Fill your socks with cat litter and leave in the shoes overnight.
4. Orange peels. No need to waste orange peels. Put them in your footwear for a night, or better yet, leave them for 24 hours.
Milosz_G / Shutterstock.com
5. Mint spray. You can make a DIY mint spray with the following ingredients: rubbing alcohol, vinegar, essential mint oil. Have the spray with you all the time to freshen your shoes on the go.
6. Coffee grounds. After having your coffee use the waste to get rid of bad smells. Put it in foil and place in the shoes overnight.
Sucha Kittiwararat / Shutterstock.com
7. Bar of soap. It is good for absorbing odors too. Put a bar of dry soap in your shoes and wait for 24 hours.
Have you got a favorite method yet? All 7 are easy and quick and do not require additional shopping as you can find all the supplies at home!
This material is provided for informational purposes only. Some of the products and items discussed in this article may cause an allergic reaction and damage your health. Before use, consult a certified technician/specialist. The editorial board is not responsible for any harm or other consequences that may be caused by the use of the methods, products or items described in this article.