Who Is Future Royal Princess Indeed? Facts About Meghan Markle
November 30, 2017 11:19 By Mambee
Meghan Markle is probably the most googled woman this fall! Their engagement with Prince Henry was announced and while the whole world is waiting for their wedding, let’s take a closer look to miss Markle. No wonder Prince Harry knew from the start she was the one – beautiful and smart! Just the right combination for a royal family.
Here are some interesting facts about Meghan –
1. At the age of 11 she complained to Hillary Clinton about sexism! She expressed her dissatisfaction about a soap advertisement in a letter, explaining that the ad suggests the wrong image of a woman, who belongs to the kitchen only! That worked, and the manufacturer altered the advert.
2. Just as the royal family, Meghan is not new to charity activity. In 2016 she became a World Vision Global Ambassador, she visited Rwanda and she is excited to travel back there again.
3. Prince Harry will be Meghan’s second husband. From 2011 till 2013 she was married to movie producer Trevor Engelson.
4. She is fashion expert, and designs clothes for Canadian fashion chain Reitmans.
5. Her full name sounds like Rachel Meghan Markle. She used just a middle name for Hollywood. She started her career with a small role – a model for Deal or No Deal. Her most famous breakthrough is the role of Rachel in Suits.
6. She was introduced to the movie making world by her father, Thomas W. Markle, He was working at the TV show Married...with Children, as a lighting director, and he often brought little daughter with him.
7. She is a happy dog owner, and there are 2 of them! She adopted dogs from the shelter – meet Bogart and Guy.
8. Meghan is an educated woman, she graduated in 2003 from Northwestern University School of Communications with a double-degree in international relations and theater. During her studying, she was working at the U.S. embassy in Buenos Aires.
9. She had her own blog The Tig. It was a big passion and inspiration for Meghan where she posted about travel, lifestyle, fashion, food, sharing her own experience with the readers. Now the blog is shut down.
Harry radiates happiness, as well as Meghan, they receive a huge feedback from all over the world concerning their happy news. The royal engagement fever continues, and there is lots of love in the air. Now this charming American actress is future Princess, how thrilling!